Friday, November 13, 2009

Disabled

The Ticket to Work Program by the Social Security Administrations is a great program. It allows disabled Americans to work part-time, and without affecting your benefits.

I recently found a job with a company called J. Lodge Corporation, in their HR Department, which I do from my home. I work 4 hours a day right from my home office, my living room. I love this job, no auto expense, no clothing expense, and no gasoline expense and so on.

I am disabled and have been since August 2000. Making ends meet every month has always been a challenge, but by using this program, I am able to now pay bills, buy groceries, purchase medication and assist in supporting my Grand Children. So you can see my plate is really full.

They have several positions open in their company, waiting to be filled by disabled American’s under the Ticket to Work Program. To apply go to their web site and click on Employment and then click on Apply Now, it's that simple.

Hope to have you as a co-worker soon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment